Sorry I haven’t said “Hey” or posted a new blog post recently. It’s been a crazy two months!
A whole series of events (positive and negative) have happened in the last 2 months:
- My 95-year old father passed away 🙁
- I released a new book for those dealing with the same disease I have: Pulmonary Fibrosis Journey: A Counselor and Fellow Patient Walks with You
- My website got hacked and wasn’t working for two weeks
- I went through testing to see if my cancer had returned – it hasn’t! Praise God!
- Just got back from a long trip for my Dad’s memorial
- Getting ready for Christmas
That was a lot to go through in a short period of time – Thus, no blog posts!
Sending you my love and blessings! I hope you have a warm and meaningful Christmas season. I’ll check back with you in January!