Disclosures & Privacy Policies
My goal at KimFredrickson.com is to provide helpful information and encouragement to my readers.
- Blogging and writing is my passion and I do not accept advertising or participate in affiliate programs which provides income. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me, Kim Fredrickson.
- Videos, audios and podcasts are original materials and are copywrighted. I do all I can to ensure the accuracy of this media at the time of production.
- My character and integrity are an integral part of who I am as a writer and speaker. Gaining and keeping the trust of my readers is at the heart of what I do.
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of a blog post or information or materials on KimFredrickson’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- Modify or copy the materials;
- Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on KimFredrickson.com’s web site;
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- Transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by KimFredrickson.com at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on KimFredrickson’s web site are provided “as is”. KimFredrickson.com makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, KimFredrickson.com does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall KimFredrickson.com or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on KimFredrickson.com’s Internet site, even if KimFredrickson.com or a KimFredrickson.com authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on KimFredrickson.com’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. KimFredrickson.com does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. KimFredrickson.com may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice.
KimFredrickson.com does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
KimFredrickson.com has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by KimFredrickson.com of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to KimFredrickson.com’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions. General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
Before or at the time of collecting personal information, I will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- I will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by me and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- I will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- I will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- I will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- I will make readily available to customers information about my policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
When visiting KimFredrickson.com, I use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. Meaning, the IP address used to access the site will be logged along with the dates and times of access. This information helps me analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement and gather broad demographic information for internal use. Most importantly, any recorded IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information. That’s to keep us all safe! I only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, traffic cookies help me provide you with a better website, by enabling me to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives me access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with me.
I am committed to conducting my business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
- What information is being collected?
- Names, website addresses, email addresses, & log files (see below.)
- Who is collecting it?
- The owner(s) of this blog collect the information.
- If this site has an email signup form the email service provider is collecting the information.
- How is it collected?
- Via online forms and cookies (see below.)
- Why is it being collected?
- To track site usage and send the recipient email correspondence, newsletters, and updates.
- How will it be used?
- For analytics
- To send information back to the recipient.
- Who will it be shared with?
- Your information will never be shared with anyone.
- What will be the effect of this on the individuals concerned?
- There is no effect on the individual concerned outside of receiving information from this website.
- Is the intended use likely to cause individuals to object or complain?
- The intended use of your information will not cause you to object or complain.
Like many other web sites, KimFredrickson.com makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol ( IP ) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider ( ISP ), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
New comments are not allowed.